Yes we do. Please call or email us to receive this information.
All guests are to arrive on Saturday between 12pm and 2pm. If you are not able to arrive on Saturday please inform us so we can plan ahead.
All payments are due in U.S. funds on the day of your arrival to Black Bear Lodge. You may also make your final payment any time before your trip as well.
Yes, we require at least a $100.00 (fishing) $600.00 (hunting) non-refundable deposit for each person in your group. This deposit confirms and holds your cabin and boat for the week. Hunters will also have additional deposits due. PLEASE REFER TO LODGING AND RATES PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
**Hunters** The above is for 2017 and 2018 hunts. If booking hunts after those dates then your deposit is 1/3 of the total cost of the trip. This is unknown currently for 2019 and further as those rates are TBD still.
As of July 1, 2010 the RST and PST were combined in to HST. The new HST is 13%. The rates on this website INCLUDE these taxes.
Unfortunately we do not give refunds or discounts for inclement weather or difficult fishing conditions. Mother Nature sets her own schedule and we can not control what she throws at us from week to week. If you bring up the appropriate clothing; quality rain gear, waterproof boots, a positive attitude, and a sense of adventure, you should be able to catch fish in any type of weather. Also, do not feel bad if you just hang out in your cabin or our main lodge play games, read, share stories with good friends, or take a well deserved nap – after all, you are on vacation.
Our American Plan includes the following:
- Log cabin (bunk beds, foam mattresses, oil stove, and battery operated lights).
- All meals (breakfast, sack or shore lunch, and dinner)
- Boat and motor (includes: plastic swivel seat, seat cushion, paddles, landing net, lake map, whistle, and throw line. You must supply your own wearable personal floatation device (life vest) and flashlight.)
- Gas for the week (5 gal per day)
- Portages lakes if you choose to fish them
- Storage of your fish (ice to cool in bins or deep freezer for take home fish)
- Access to the ice machines
- Propane and cooking supplies for your shore lunch
- CANADIAN TAXES- the 13% HST is included in the cost of your trip.
Every group will be required to fill out and send in a booking/registration form with their deposits.
You can reserve a trip by contacting us by phone, or e-mail. Let us know who you are, how we can contact you, the best times to reach you, what week(s) you would like, the number of people in your group, and if you will be bringing up your own boat or not. Also let us know if you have any other special requests or needs.
Yes we do. Group Rates start at 10 people. Please call or email us for more information.