Our American Plan includes the following:
- Log cabin (bunk beds, foam mattresses, oil stove, and battery operated lights).
- All meals (breakfast, sack or shore lunch, and dinner)
- Boat and motor (includes: plastic swivel seat, seat cushion, paddles, landing net, lake map, whistle, and throw line. You must supply your own wearable personal floatation device (life vest) and flashlight.)
- Gas for the week (5 gal per day)
- Portages lakes if you choose to fish them
- Storage of your fish (ice to cool in bins or deep freezer for take home fish)
- Access to the ice machines
- Propane and cooking supplies for your shore lunch
- CANADIAN TAXES- the 13% HST is included in the cost of your trip.